BE FESTIVAL 2013 has been a great success on every level. We would like to thank everyone who was involved in one way or another in making it happen. Thank you.
- BE FESTIVAL – 1st prize: Next Door by Out of Balanz, Denmark
- Supported by Birmingham REP and Midlands Arts Centre
- Act Festival – Arriaga prize: Tao Te by Ferenc Feher, Hungary
- Supported by ACT Festival Bilbao and Teatro Arriaga
- Development prize: AMOR FATI by Le Théâtre du Baléti, France
- Supported by Southbank Centre London, Royal Shakespeare Company, Birmingham REP and Fringe Madrid
Audience Prize: Next Door by Out of Balanz, Denmark
Geraldine Collinge, Director of Events and Exhibitions at the Royal Shakespeare Company
Wendy Martin, Head of Performance and Dance at the Southbank Centre in London
Jarmo Penttila, Director of Programming at National Theatre of Chaillot in Paris
Joan Picanyol, International Programmer at Teatro Español and MATADERO in Madrid
Roxana Silbert, Artistic Director of Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Furthermore, Out of Balanz, Ferenc Fehér and Betti Combo will tour the UK and Madrid under the banner of Best of BE.
To see more scenes from Tony Moseley’s adventures with his European guests in Birmingham follow this link and see the Director’s cut of BE FESTIVAL 2013 trailer by Nick Jesper.